Viking Rune Birth Month Handmade Necklace
The Viking Birth Month Collection features 12 separate vertical bar pendants that represent the 12 months of the Viking lunar calendar, written in runes. Their calendar was ruled by the moon and is a little different from the calendar we use today. Each month had significance to the Vikings, even though some meanings have been lost over time. We've included a chart in the product photos to see which month you were born in!
The Viking calendar was far from exact and changed from year to year based on the lunar calendar. Thus, we have used approximations to arrive at the dates listed, based on the theory that the Viking New Year would have been April 14th, the first day of their summer season.
We have hand-casted, stamped, sanded, and patina-finished these pewter pendants. They come strung on adjustable black hemp cords that we have vegetable starch polished and conditioned. To adjust the length, just slide the knots into the desired positions. A perfect and unique gift for modern Vikings, Norse mythology enthusiasts, and those with sensitive skin.
This piece is handcrafted rather than machined, so the one you receive may be slightly different than the photo, although we do our best to make them identical.
• Handmade: We melt, cast, and patina-finish each pewter piece by hand. We also polish and condition our hemp cording ourselves.
• Lead & Nickel Free: Nickel is the cause of most skin sensitivities and allergies, so we use hemp cord and high-quality pewter to keep your skin happy.
• Unisex Adjustable Length: Loved by both men and women, the adjustable length allows you to find the perfect fit, no matter your stature or build.
• Eco-Friendly Vegan Hemp Cord: Every component of our hemp cord is vegan, organically grown, and sustainably made.
• Gift-Wrapped in Zero-Waste Packaging: We treat every order like it's a gift; each item comes fully gift wrapped and is shipped in our zero-waste packaging.
• Plants 1 Tree: For every product you purchase, we plant a tree with our reforestation partner, One Tree Planted.
Pendant Length: 2”
Pendant Width: 5/8”
Pendant Depth: 1/4"
Adjustable Cord Length: 14"-26"
Metal Type: 925 Silver
100% Solid Pewter (98% Tin, 1.5% Bismuth, 0.5% Copper)Cord Type: Organic Vegan Hemp
Delivery & Shipping
Delivery Time= Processing Time + Shipping Time
All Jeulia items are made-to-order. For every piece in our collection, the estimated processing time is listed on the product page. Add the processing time to the shipping time for an estimate as to when you will receive your order.
Processing time differs from product to product. Some popular styles can be shipped out within 24 hours, while engraved or custom orders may take 3-5 working days. The estimated processing time is listed on the product page. Once your order is shipped, you will receive a shipping notification to your PayPal email address notifying you of your tracking details and projected delivery date.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic,you may experience delivery delays but we are committed to getting your jewelry to you as soon as possible.
Shipping To USA
We are pleased to offer FREE Standard shipping on orders over $99 to the entire US. For faster shipping service, you can select from our Express Shipping options.
|Standard Shipping||7-10 Working Days||$6.95|
|Express Shipping||3-5 Working Days||$19.95|
|Insurance Shipping||5-7 Working Days||$19.95|
* Express Shipping cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes or military addresses. We could only ship to P.O. Boxes and military addresses (APO, FPO) address via Standard Shipping method.
* Above shipping times are estimates quoted by our courier companies, so Jeulia cannot be liable or held responsible for any delays after dispatch. Delays do happen occasionally due to uncontrollable factors, but please be assured that Jeulia will do our best to limit any inconveniences that may arise.
*Ajewe temporarily does not support transactions in North Korea, Syria, Thailand.