We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Return & Exchange Conditions
1. Items returned without authorization will not be accepted.
2. The time frame for return & exchange must not exceed 30 days from when the original order was received.
3. All items must be returned in their original condition, without scratches or signs of wear, and must not be resized or altered in any way.
4. When returning or exchanging items, customers must use a shipping method that has tracking on it. Returns or exchanges with no tracking will not be processed.
5. For return, any promotional gifts received must be included with the returned items. Otherwise, the retail price of the promotional gift will be deducted from the refund.
Note: Please do not send your return to the address on your package. That is not our return address and will affect the processing of your return.
Returns will be processed within 5 days upon receiving your package. The refund will be issued to your original payment account or in the form of store credit as you requested.
* If you want the refund to be issued to your original payment account, please contact one of Ajewe representatives to get an authorization.
* The shipping rate before discount will apply and is non-refundable. Although you may have enjoyed free or undervalued shipping, we do incur the original cost of shipping for every order. Therefore, we do not refund our original shipping cost.
Ajewe will reimburse customer $10 as the return shipping fee via store credit under the following circumstances.
1. Customer received the wrong item.
2. The item is broken, defective, or has an incorrect engraving. (For broken or defective items, customers must contact Jeulia within 48 hours of receiving their order.)
Ajewe will charge a 35% restocking fee for the return or exchange of the below items.
1. Items that are customized with 10K white gold/10K rose gold/10K gold.
2. Items that are customized with14K white gold/14K rose gold/14K gold.
3. Items that are customized with18K white gold/18K rose gold/18K gold.
4. Items that are customized with moissanite stones.
5. Returning multiple items (≥ 3 pieces) from the same order, you will be charged a 35% restocking fee for each item returned.
6. Clearance items are not refundable or exchangeable.
7. Personalized items with “engravings” and “photos”, such as rings, necklaces and bracelets, are non-refundable.
8. Special order items such as those with custom sizes and colors are not refundable.
9. Items without jewelry tag or that have been worn, damaged or altered are not refundable, and will be returned to the customer at their expense.
10. Items that were worn, or sent to you as Replacement/Exchange are not refundable.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.